Rubriques

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Top 5 Series on Netflix



Hey guys! Today I really wanted to talk about my TOP 5 favorite series on Netflix. So here it is: 




#1 - The Crown

The Crown is life. Seriously! I never really liked history, at least in school, but I think that this kind of series can really help to get educated in a fun way. I didn't know much about Queen Elizabeth's life, although she has a very interesting one. Obviously it is extremely different from mine and that is what I like, and apparently the series is very close to what happened in real life.



#2 - Call the midwife

Apparently this series has been around for a while, but here in France I had never heard of it. Again, I never really liked history, and this series helped me getting some english history education haha. I love discovering every character, I loved getting very emotionally attached to them. I like the english humor and I have to admit that I find myself sobbing pretty much every time that I watch an episode.



#3 - Orange is the new Black

Do I really need to say anything about OITNB? Who doesn't know it? At first I was honestly a little thrown off by the lesbian sex scenes, just because I don't really like sex in movies and series, I like suggestion better haha. But once I got used to it, I loved the storyline and seeing how the girls evolved differently in this prison. Also, I got very attached to some of the characters, so I have to admit I cried several times...



#4 - Breaking Bad

Just like OITNB, I don't think I need to say anything about this series... But it's the first one that my boyfriend and I watched together when we first started dating. I remember us squished in my dorm bed watching this on the computer, good memories. The storyline is absolutely epic and Walter White is the most badass character of all times.



#5 - Atypical

This one is about Sam, a teenager with autism, and his journey to find love. I loved this series, because I really think it can help a lot of people understand autism a little bit better. I liked seeing how with his differences, he still struggles with the same things other teenagers struggle with. I put this one at the bottom of my TOP 5 because there is only one season available so far, and I can't wait to see what season 2 will bring.


And what is your TOP 5 series on Netflix?

Lyly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment