Rubriques

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Quick & easy DIY



Have you ever felt the urge to scrub your body but you didn't have any scrub at home? Well I certainly have, and when that happens I run to the kitchen and make my own body scrub! It's a really quick and easy "recipe", and it works really well. Curious to know about it?



To make this scrub you will need:


Coffee grounds, I use pads but you can you use whatever you have.


A container.


Some olive oil. 


And finally, a spoon or anything you can mix the ingredients together with.


Then, put the coffee grounds in your container, and add a teaspoon of olive oil.


This is what the finished product looks like. I have to admit that it is not really fancy but coffee has loads of benefits : it takes all the dead cells off of your skin and refines the skin texture. The olive oil brings in some moist, but it does leave a greasy layer on the skin that you will have to rinse off well. The only problem with this scrub is that you have to use it within a day or so, because coffee grounds rot. Anyway, I hope that this will help some of you!


xx, Lyly

No comments:

Post a Comment