Rubriques

Sunday, March 16, 2014

H&M Lip Pen Review


Hey guys ! Two weeks ago I went shopping and I picked up this Lip Pen at H&M. I was really curious about it so I decided to give it a try. Wanna know what I think about it?



I bought one in the colour "Papaya Punch". It is a really summery coral colour. There were a few other colours, like some red shades (the french web site shows four, but they look nothing like what they had in the store...).


Anyways, this is what the packaging looks like, it really simple but I personnally like it. It's also really easy to see what colour you pick up, thanks to the clear cap. When you twist the silver part, the tip comes out. I twisted it all out so you could see how much product it contains. On the packaging it says that it contains 2,3 gr of product. That's not a lot but for the price it's not bad at all !


Here a swatch of  the lip pen. I was really happy about it, it looked pigmented, and the product is really creamy. It is also really easy to apply ; the colour spreads out evenly and it doesn't dry the lips out. The only bad thing about it is that the colour isn't as bright on the lips as in the swatch.


You can purchase this Lip Pen at H&M for 3,95€


xx, Lyly

No comments:

Post a Comment