Rubriques

Friday, December 4, 2015





This morning I woke up feeling super christmassy, and all I wanted to do was to write an article about my easy and really inexpensive Christmas decor. Some of it I bought, some of it I DIY'd, but all of it is, again, budget friendly!






The first item is the most important to me, my Christmas tree. I looooove it, it is the cutest (plastic) Christmas tree in the world, that I found at Ikea.
It is 12 cm high, and was only 10€. I never liked fake Christmas trees before, but this one is really well made, and looks real. The only thing that is missing is the scent but hey, you can't have it all! Here's a link to it if you're interested. The ornaments are also from Ikea.










Here's a second piece of decor. I hung some of my favorite polaroids with these festive reindeer clothespins that I found at my local supermarket. I hung some ornaments on the pins that hold the string and that's it! Also, when Christmas is over, you can just get other clothespins and take the ornaments down and you will still have a super cute piece of decor.







A last easy way to decorate your place are these pearler bead snowflakes. Just find some templates on Pinterest and recreated them yourself, I went for white and clear beads and hung the snowflakes in front of my window. It looks super festive!


What did you decorate your place with?

Talk to you soon, Lyly.

No comments:

Post a Comment