Rubriques

Thursday, January 28, 2016



Hallo everyone!

Today I wanted to talk to you about a fairly new product, at least I haven't seen it much in stores, and also, I didn't find many reviews about it. So I bought this L'Oréal Nude Magique Cushion foundation. I have been wanting to try this kind of foundation ever since I first saw the Lancôme one. So here is my review of this product!

First of, let's talk about the packaging. I quite like the colors of it, and there's a big mirror inside, which is a big plus. I think this kind of packaging is really easy to travel with, instead of carrying a bottle that might brake or leak in your bag. There is also a seal on the foundation itself, which I find more hygienic. The only downside to me is that I'm not sure about the sturdiness of the cap, but I guess I will find out about that detail if I decide to carry this around with me. 
































Now about the product itself, I picked up the shade "Porcelaine" which is one of the lightest of the range, which carries 6 different shades. This foundation promises a SPF of 29, which is already a good thing, as well as up to 4 hours of moisture. The coverage should be "ideal and buildable", which doesn't mean much to me. It is a very light foundation, and it is certainly not full coverage, but hey, it is a "nude" foundation so I wasn't expecting much coverage. Here is a swatch so you have an idea of what the shade looks like.


















I have tried this foundation out for a couple of days, and I have to say, I really like it. It doesn't move throughout the day, even without a base. It is a perfect everyday kind of foundation. It is very easy to apply and I do use the little sponge to "tap" the foundation in the skin as they tell you on the packaging. 



Overall, I really liked the product itself, and I am glad that I finally managed to try out a cushion foundation. However, I don't think that I will repurchase this, as I think it is quite expensive for the amount of product you get. Have you tried any cushion foundation yet?

Talk to you soon,
Lyly

No comments:

Post a Comment