Rubriques

Thursday, November 17, 2016

My favorite YouTube channels : The beauty edition



Hey guys! Today I wanted to talk about my favorite beauty youtubers. I watch a lot of YouTube, so I thought I would share my favorite channels. 
For today I chose three beauty gurus that I absolutely adore : Rachel, from RachhLoves, Tati from GlamLifeGuru and Nikkie from NikkieTutorials

https://www.youtube.com/user/RachhLoves/featured

So let's start with Rachel. I absolutely love her videos, she's a very pretty and funny lady. She always makes me smile and laugh. She makes videos about makeup and hacks. I trust her and her opinions about products. If she likes something, I'll trust her blindly haha. I think my favorite kind of videos from her are the "Pinterest hacks tested". 



Then Tati. Just like Rachel, I trust her opinions as well. I especially like her videos because she's testes out drugstore as well as high end (and very expensive) makeup. Her "WTF" videos are my favorite, especially the ones where she's tries out products that will never be able to afford haha. 

Last but not least, Nikkie. She is my makeup queen. I love her videos because she makes makeup tutorials of looks that I will never dare to wear myself. I like het Tag videos a lot as well as her sass. Also, she's Dutch. Do I need to say more? 


Who are your favorite beauty gurus?

Thank you for passing by!
Talk to you soon, Lyly.

No comments:

Post a Comment