Rubriques

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Nocibé Contour Palette Review




Hey guys! Today I wanted to talk about this contour palette from the brand Nocibé. To be honest I never really buy anything from them, but this looked interesting to me.  

 Nocibé Contouring Palette, 12€95

This palette contains 6 different shades : 3 contouring and bronzing shades, and 3 highlighting shades. My face is very pale, especially during the winter, so when I saw the contouring shade in the middle, I thought it would be perfect for me.  I hope I can use the two other contour shades during the summer (if I ever get a tan). I also liked the first two "highlighting" shades to powder my face.

The texture of these products is amazing. At first, when I saw them in the pans, I thought they were going to be cremes, but they are powders. Here are some swatches. The very first shade is pretty hard to see as it is very light. Also, the third highlighter shade is stunning, it's hard to see on this picture, but trust me haha.

You've probably understood that I absolutely love this palette, ans I already got a lot of use out of it. Have you tried it? What are your favorite contour palette? 

Talk to you later,
Lyly.


No comments:

Post a Comment