Rubriques

Tuesday, February 2, 2016



Hallo everyone!

Today i wanted to talk about a gift that I got from my boyfriend for my birthday. He got me this Reine des coeurs eau de parfum, from Fragonard. Have you ever heard of that brand? It's a French company, based in Grasse, the world capital city of perfumes! I have worked in their factory and shop, and before I had this job, I didn't know much about perfumes. But working in this environment made me discover the perfume world, and I got completely addicted. Now, enough about that, let's get on with the eau de parfum. Because no, it is not perfume and I will probably write an article about the differences between perfume, eau de de parfum and eau de toilette. 

First of all, can we all take a moment for the cutest packaging in the world? This bottle is very chique and it looks almost vintage, which I absolutely love. It is a 50 ml bottle that comes with a spray diffuser. Even though I work in a perfume shop, I'm still not very good at describing scents, but I am working on it!



Here are some of the notes you will find in this eau de parfum:

Top notes: Peaches and pink pepper
Heart notes: Ylang Ylang, rose and orange blossom
Base notes : Musc and benzoin

I've read some reviews online that said it reminded them of Lancôme's La Vie est Belle. I have to agree on that one, they are really similar! It is the kind of scent that once you've smelled it on somebody, you can recognize it as that person's scent. It is a perfume that mixes oriental, flowery and fruity scents, which makes it very unique and feminine. As soon as I had it on my skin, I fell in love with it. 



If you ever are in the area of Grasse in the south of France, I would highly recommend to get a tour of a Fragonard factory and take a look at their products. If you want to, they also have a website where you can find all of their products. This eau de parfum retails for 39€.

Have you tried anything from Fragonard? Would you like to?

Talk to you soon,
Lyly

No comments:

Post a Comment