Rubriques

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Let's explore!

I wanted to create a series where I could talk about the places I visited. I love travelling, and I am lucky enough to live in a place where I can get to the sea in no time, as well as the mountains. The first place I want to talk about today, is Mougins. 

Mougins is a small village, located in the south of France, on the Cote d'Azur. I love this kind of villages, as you can get lost in the small alleys, and discover beautiful places. 




Last time I went there, there was an art exhibit which takes you through the village and let's you discover it in another way. I must say, I'm not the kind of person that likes to go to museums and look at paintings or sculptures for hours, but seing art this way was actually really nice. The sculptures will stay in the village until end May.




Another thing that I really like in villages are the doors. People decorate their doors so nicely! I love it when they have lots of flowers and plants in front of them. Aren't they the cutest? 





If you are considering coming to the Côte d'Azur to spend some vacations, Mougins can be a nice place. It is very close to bigger cities, like Cannes and Nice, but is way nicer to stay at, as is it a quite village. If you are like me, and you don't like big noisy cities, Mougins is the place to be. In the summer, it is pretty lively as well, as there are a lot of restaurants to eat at.


I hope you liked this first "episode" of this series!

Talk to you soon,
Lyly.

No comments:

Post a Comment