Rubriques

Monday, March 28, 2016


Primark has been one of my favorite stores ever since I first heard about it, a couple of years ago. Sadly, here in the South of France, we didn't have any Primark store, so I used to go when I was in the Netherlands. And guess what? A Primark finally opened in Cagnes Sur Mer, in the brand new Polygone Riviera mall. So of course I had to go there! Here are some of the beauty bits that I picked up.



Montagne Jeunesse Creamy Coconut Mask - 1,50€
PS Love Light up mirror - 2,50€
PS Love Exfoliating sponges - 1€

Montagne Jeunesse masks have always been a favorite of mine, so when I saw this one, I had to pick it up. I had seen the mirror on Primark's website and I thought it could come in handy while doing my makeup before going to University in the morning, as I have really bad lighting in my room. Unfortunately, the light on this mirror is blue, and is way to small to see your face. It is a double sided mirror, so I am going to use this, but I'll probably never use the little lamp haha. Now, the last product on this photo, the sponges. I wanted to try this, as I thought it could be a good alternative to a body scrub. Well, I was so WRONG. This thing is SO harsh, I tried it on my face and it was horrible and hurt super bad, then I tried it on my legs, same happened. So I am going to keep these to clean my bathroom tiles with but yeah, not really what I wanted them for.

PS Love Nail polish remover - 2€
PS Love Make-up brush cleanser - 2,50€

I also picked up this nail polish remover in a jar, which I never had before, and I really like it so far. I tried it with glitter nail polish and it worked great for small glitter, however it didn't remove the bigger glitter. Another product I never owned before : a make-up brush cleanser. Like probably most of you, I am super lazy when it comes to cleaning my make-up brushes, knowing it is super bad for my skin. So I really wanted to give this a go, and I have to say, I am really surprised. It takes off quite a good amount of the make-up on the brushes. I tried it with powder and cream, worked great with powders and foundation, not so good with cream eyeshadow though. Even if this works really well, I would still have to shampoo my brushes once a week, as I feel like this product does not take away all the make-up contained in the brushes. Overall, I am super happy with these products.


A downside for the make-up brush cleanser is that it contains perfume, and I don't really want that on my face. Also, I don't understand the purpose of perfume in a brush cleanser. Anyways... I put the ingredient lists out there for those of you that are interested in it, I don't really look at it, because I don't know what all of these ingredients are (also, I don't really care that much).

Have you ever tried any of these products?

Talk to you soon, Lyly.

No comments:

Post a Comment