Rubriques

Monday, June 27, 2016

Share the love #1 : Concealer



I love reading about people's favorite products, so I thought, why not share mine? I don't want to have to do monthly favorites or that kind of series, so I'm just going to randomly share favorites of mine whenever I feel like it. Today I wanted to write about my all time favorite concealer; the Rimmel Match Perfection. I've first bought it almost two years ago, before travelling as I needed a concealer. At the time, I picked this one up because it was very inexpensive and because they had what seemed to be a very light shade. I had never heard about it before so I decided to test it out. And since then, I keep buying it over and over. 



It has these little bristles where the product comes out when you squeeze it. I use this concealer mostly under my eyes but also to highlight my forehead, my chin and my cupids bow. The coverage is buildable, and it covers my dark circles as well as my acne scars very well. The packaging says that this concealer wears up to 13 hours. I personally don't have makeup on my face for that long, but I have to admit that it wears for a pretty long time, I wear it to school and work and I've never noticed it wearing off. 

I love everything about this concealer, and that is why I wanted to share my love for it with you today. It costs around 7€ and you can find it in most supermarkets.

Have you ever tried it? What is your favorite concealer?

Talk to you soon, 
Lyly.

No comments:

Post a Comment